Compassion & Ferocity Working for You
Since drug crimes at both the state and federal levels are taken extremely seriously, many convictions for drug-related crimes carry with them extreme penalties such as heavy jail sentences and extensive fines. Additionally, if convicted, you may end up with that conviction on your record for the rest of your life. This record can impact your ability to secure housing, apply for jobs, get a loan, or even get into college. Because of the long-lasting impact that a conviction could have, it is important to bring in a dedicated Lubbock drug crime lawyer as quickly as possible if you are facing these types of charges. At The Law Office of Rob Biggers, I can work with you to help you understand your rights and build a legal strategy designed to further your goals and protect your best interests.
Understand your options by contacting my office today and scheduling your initial consultation. I am here to help!
Penalties for Controlled Substances
Every controlled substance is classified by the state of Texas into groups based on how likely they are to be abused, and how harmful they can be to the user.
These penalty groups cover numerous different types of substances, including the following:
- Group I: Codeine, Cocaine, Marijuana, Opium, Oxycodone, Ketamine, Methadone, and Methamphetamines
- Group II: Ecstasy, Mescaline, Amphetamines, Methaqualone
- Group III: Xanax, LSD, Valium, Methylphenidate
- Group IV: Compounds which contain small amounts of narcotics and one or more active medical ingredients
My Team Can Help You
I understand how difficult it can be to face these charges, but you never have to face them alone.
At The Law Office of Rob Biggers, I can help you to address charges such as:
- Drug Manufacturing
- Drug Trafficking
- Possession of Cocaine
- Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Possession of Marijuana
- Possession with Intent to Distribute
- Prescription Drug Charges
Call my offices today at 806-368-7728 to learn more about how I can help.