Committed to Ensuring Your Child’s Best Interests
There is no single aspect of a divorce settlement as critically important, or as contentious, as determining child custody. At The Law Office of Rob Biggers, my team and I understand that arranging a custody agreement that supports your child’s best interests is an absolute must. As a dedicated Lubbock child custody attorney, it is my job to help my clients fully understand their situation to be able to make informed decisions that will ensure that your child has the resources and support they need to lead healthy, happy lives.
Contact my office today to schedule your consultation if you’re in Lubbock, Woodrow, or Lubbock County, TX. I am committed to giving each and every one of my clients what they need to find fair resolutions.
Determining Child Custody
The courts’ primary goal in determining custody is simple, if not easy; they want to do what is best for the child.
There are several factors which may be taken into consideration as the courts decide what is in your child’s best interest, including:
- What the child wants
- The physical/emotional needs of the child, both currently and in the future
- The overall parental abilities of each party seeking custody
- The potential for any physical or emotional danger to come to the child
- The stability of each party’s home
- Any behavior on the part of either parent that may indicate that the existing parent-child relationship is unhealthy
- Call The Law Office of Rob Biggers Today
- I understand that this is a difficult and emotional time for everyone involved. I strive to provide every client who walks through my door with the compassion they deserve and the individualized service they need.